Tuesday 7 September 2010




Just a quick picture dump. I've been busy after the rally, bagged the last three landmarks on the rally, should ensure a nice shiny 100% badge when they do the awards because I'm prety happy I got all of them right.

Rally was interesting, met up with a nice group of lads, lots of cooking of real food and another Enfield owner among them, i saw that and thought it must be someone with a sense of humour. Also met up with one of my mates from the Saddletramps, we do get about! As well as bikes, there was a selection of pretty impressive American style hotrods in the show.

The bike is starting to show the effects of a 9,000 mile road trip, there's an increasing list of stuff that needs to be fixed once I get home but it's all hanging together ok for now.

I'm heading back up to york for just now, spend a few days chilling out and organising my pictures into some sort of coherent order (as you'll see from the blog, there are more than a few).

I'll fill in more details as time allows, maybe put up some other pictures i didn't do before due to battery and connection quality constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment