Tuesday 6 July 2010



Did Worcester today. Found the landmark surprisingly easily although my efforts to time my picture with me jumping in the air on the timer weren't quite as sucessful. Also took a picture of the (Boer?) war memorial outside the cathedral to show I got the bike there.

Bit of an epic day planned tomorrow. Three landmarks, to polish off the West Midlands area. The third one is in Dudley so it's going to be a case of in then out, I don't fancy camping in Birmingham. Hopefully make it up to Derbyshire for the night which puts me within striking distance of Scotland for Saturday so I can go to a friends housewarming.

The bike seems to have used a fair bit less oil than usual today. I used castrol GTX in it this time (on offer in tesco). Maybe I should keep this up.

It's amazingly dry and warm still. I'm having problems with lens flare on my camera and gettig the rally control card to come out on the shots as anything but a white square. In fairness, that's what it looks like in direct sunlight with no sunglasses on. Can't fit a polarising filter to a handheld digital camera though. Annoying, because I have one on my SLR but it takes up a hell of a lot of space if you want to take it on a motorbike.

No comments:

Post a Comment