Friday 6 August 2010





After Stour, I went down to Boat of Garten, had a much better day for it, then on down to Edinburgh to stay at a mates house.

Got a few social engagements coming up so I realised I needed to do some more checkpoints, get a bit ahead of myself.

I bit the bullet and went down to the Bewcastle then Tynemouth ones, awkward because they are a good bit away from anywhere and not really on the way to anything.

The Tynemouth one was the most annoying yet. Not hard to find, it was an enormous statue, just really painful getting in and out of through Newcastle, especially heading South. Landed up stuck in traffic for ages going through the Tyne tunnel. I dislike tunnels on the motorbike at the best of times.

I also managed to leave my oil filler cap in a carpark in Tynemouth. I'm not going back for it! New one is on order, hopefully to intercept me by post at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment