Wednesday 18 August 2010



Next day and a bit of a backtrack, I realised something from my research in that the only place the Swafham Peddlar is referred to as the Swaffham Tinker is on one side of the towns roadsign. Not wanting to have to go all the way back after I've finished, I went back fr a quick photo of it.

I've picked up a cheap digital camera, the display on my good one has packed in altogether so you'll probably notice the picture quality had gone downhill somewhat.

Next checkpoint was a memorial to a policeman who was shot by poachers at a roadside in Essex. Was hard work to find exactly where it was as my research yeilded only vague directions. Got it ok in the end though.

Bit of an odd campsite, a big field down the back of a row of houses. Quite pleasant though and there were field musghrooms growing which i nabbed for my tea.

London tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment